This week in review, list style – because, well, I love a good list -
1. Cody started a new job – and although I am thrilled for him, I can’t help but be a little jealous that part of this new job involves networking at Blackhawks games.
2. We became adults and woke up before 7am 4 out of 5 days this week (whaaaaat!?).
3. I did a new workout on Wednesday and woke up Thursday with one really sore Gluteus Maximus and the other one feeling fine – I felt lopsided all day.
4. I realized I no longer prefer Starbucks over my homemade coffee, unless it is a triple soy latte (progress!)
5. We watched all of True Detective on Sunday – yup – seven hours of tv … what was that I said earlier about becoming adults?
6. I cried a little when I woke up to a blizzard Wednesday morning, and then reminded myself that life is pretty freaking good and complaining is never ever. EVER. going to change what the weather does. It’s science, people!
7. I became re-obsessed with THIS BLOG and set it as my new home page – I feel like my love of white space and bright light can totally be blamed on my heritage now – seeing as I want to live in every single one of these Scandinavian homes.
8. I joined Twitter – tweeted a few times – got frustrated – deleted the app – then realized I am just being ridiculous. I plan on dedicating at least an hour one of these days to figuring out how I can use it to effectively communicate with the world. Any advice is welcome.
9. This is the best tomato sauce in the world. You can’t even argue with me on this one. It is so spicy and so good and I don’t even LIKE red sauce – like seriously when I was little I would take the cheese off my pizza, scrape off the sauce, and put the cheese back on – so gross, so true.
10. This article reaffirmed my belief that my habit is in no way unhealthy. (especially now that my wallet and I avoid Starbucks regularly)
Happy (almost) weekend!!!